[infinispan-dev] Issue when I try to add two custom intercerptors

Pedro Ruivo pedro at infinispan.org
Mon Apr 29 11:35:51 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I'm trying to add two custom interceptors to the interceptor chain.
However, I'm not be able and I'm getting this exception [1]

After digging in the ComponentRegistry code and putting some prints,
I've noticed that the ComponentMetadata instances are the same for both
interceptors [2].

Only the ExtendedStatistics overrides the BaseCustomInterceptor.start()
method, and both interceptors are in a separated module (i.e., they are
not in the core).

This is a module that I created for the ExtendedStatistics (re:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-2861). I copied a pom.xml from
another module and I changed the dependencies and the names.

Did I forget to do/add something in the pom.xml? Or is this really a bug?

Thanks!

Cheers,
Pedro

[1] https://gist.github.com/pruivo/5482335