[infinispan-dev] Query regarding Infinispan Clustering Performanc​e

Faseela K faseela.k at ericsson.com
Mon Aug 5 08:00:55 EDT 2013

Hi,

    I am doing some analysis and study to see how the performance of infinispan can be improved in distributed clustered mode.
    This study is based on some performance test I ran, with 3 nodes, where replication performance seems better than distribution.
    But, I think distribution performance can be tuned with some best practices.
    Is there a way to divide the write requests coming on one node, equally among the cluster, so that transactions/second can be improved?

Thanks,
Faseela