[infinispan-dev] Remote Listeners WAS: Question regarding Hotrod

Manik Surtani msurtani at redhat.com
Wed Aug 28 06:51:29 EDT 2013

Adding infinispan-dev - please use the mail list for such discussions in future.

I'll let Mircea and Galder comment some more re: timeframes for remote listeners, but I don't think this has been scheduled for a specific release as yet.  As always, if you're willing to help implement this feature, I'm sure Galder will be able to guide you through his design ideas and help you with code review, etc.

Cheers
Manik