[infinispan-dev] rethinking ISPN transactions

Mark Little mlittle at redhat.com
Wed Dec 4 06:09:32 EST 2013

Agreed if fail. Alternatively it could block whilst waiting for the commit to complete.

Mark.

On 3 Dec 2013, at 13:58, Mircea Markus wrote:

>> Data cannot be read until the transaction has completed (one way or another). So I'm not sure what the problem is you're alluding to here.
>

> store.put(k,v1); //initial value
> tm.begin()
> store.put(k,v2);
> tm.commit();
>
> assert store.get(k).equals(v2); //this might fail with async commits, which for some users would be surprising

---
Mark Little
mlittle at redhat.com

JBoss, by Red Hat
Registered Address: Red Hat UK Ltd, Amberley Place, 107-111 Peascod Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SI4 1TE, United Kingdom.
Registered in UK and Wales under Company Registration No. 3798903 Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Charlie Peters (USA), Matt Parsons (USA) and Brendan Lane (Ireland).