[infinispan-dev] Design of Remote Hot Rod events - round 2

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Thu Dec 5 11:16:26 EST 2013

Hi all,

Re: https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/wiki/Remote-Hot-Rod-Events

Thanks a lot for the feedback provided in last thread. It was very constructive feedback :)

I've just finished updating the design document with the feedback provided in the previous email thread. Can you please have another read and let the list know what you think of it?

Side note: The scope has got bigger (with the addition of filters/converters), so we might need to consider whether we want all features in next version, or whether some parts could be branched out to next iterations.

galder at redhat.com
twitter.com/galderz

Project Lead, Escalante
http://escalante.io