[infinispan-dev] Design for clustered events

Radim Vansa rvansa at redhat.com
Fri Dec 13 09:18:47 EST 2013

Hi Mircea,

as we were discussing the design of remote Hot Rod events with Galder,
the document regarding clustered events does not cover how should the
clustered listener information be propagated in case of topology change.
Could you add this info (or at least TODO so that we can see that there
is more work required on the document). Also, situations related to such
changes (such as reliability guarantees in case of node crash/join)
should be specified.

Thanks

Radim

--