[infinispan-dev] help with Infinispan OSGi

Bilgin Ibryam bibryam at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 17:49:17 EST 2013

Hi guys,

some time ago I created camel-infinispan component [1] and when I tried to
deploy that on an OSGI container, all the fun began :)

You can see all the steps [2] I had to do in order to deploy Infinispan
jars on OSGI. They are far from the optimal but should give you some
pointers to things to fix while working on it.

Looking forward seeing on Infinispan on OSGI, right now it is a showstopper
for couple of POCs.

[1] http://camel.apache.org/infinispan.html
[2] https://github.com/bibryam/camel-infinispan-osgi

Bilgin Ibryam

Apache Camel & Apache OFBiz committer
Blog: ofbizian.com
Twitter: @bibryam <https://twitter.com/bibryam>

Author of Instant Apache Camel Message Routing
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1783283475