[infinispan-dev] Hot rod version 1.3 and QueryOperation

Adrian Nistor anistor at redhat.com
Fri Dec 20 07:41:55 EST 2013

Hi Michal,

This is now fixed in master, see
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-3812 and
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-3688

Java client is now using version 1.3 as expected, but the validation you
suggested for server (support query only for 13 and not 12) was not
added. This is in line with previous approach to such validations.
Server complains if either of the client version or operation code is
not recognized but does not validate that the tuple makes sense as per
protocol spec.

Cheers