[infinispan-dev] scala code in Infinispan

Michal Linhard mlinhard at redhat.com
Fri Feb 1 09:48:54 EST 2013

MultiServerStartupListener is written in Java.

but maybe it would be ok to initialize ManagerInstance.instance directly
in ServerInstance.start()
actually the code could me much simpler that way :)

maybe one reason to let StartupListener to do it's work is that it's the
code that it's being tested as well.
In case of multiple servers the ManagerInstance could be initialized
directly...

--
Michal Linhard
Quality Assurance Engineer

Red Hat Czech s.r.o.
Purkynova 99 612 45 Brno, Czech Republic
phone: +420 532 294 320 ext. 62320
mobile: +420 728 626 363