[infinispan-dev] 5.3.0.Alpha1

Mircea Markus mmarkus at redhat.com
Fri Feb 1 09:51:20 EST 2013

Hi,

As we've discussed in Palma, the first thing we'll start with for 5.3 is make the test suite green. Moving the CI to an own-managed machine is tracked as well on a different thread.
We have quite some random failures[1], let's first focus on stabilising the test suite before any other fixes (unless something critical is raised by QA).

Besides the test suite Sanne also required an early release of ISPN-2689 : supporting Apache Lucene 4, so this pull request should also make its way into the release. Galder/Sanne this seems to be ready for integration?

I've cut a 5.2.x branch of master. Please make sure the relevant fixes would be contributed to both master (5.3) and back ported to 5.2.x (at this stage this shouldn't be more than cherry-picking of the commits to the other branch).

[1] http://goo.gl/q7EKk

Mircea Markus
Infinispan lead (www.infinispan.org)