[infinispan-dev] scala code in Infinispan

Michal Linhard mlinhard at redhat.com
Fri Feb 1 10:34:26 EST 2013

It's not PITA, rewriting it in Scala is actually quite enjoyable. But
also not trivial of course and there's not always time for it.
If I rewrite it now, then we're postponing the discussion to next time a
unit test comes up where for someone it is PITA and he wants to
contribute in Java.

So I'm waiting for the decision...

m.

--
Michal Linhard
Quality Assurance Engineer

Red Hat Czech s.r.o.
Purkynova 99 612 45 Brno, Czech Republic
phone: +420 532 294 320 ext. 62320
mobile: +420 728 626 363