[infinispan-dev] Staggering remote GET calls

Dan Berindei dan.berindei at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 09:24:46 EST 2013

Radim, just to be sure, you are testing embedded mode with RadarGun, right?
With HotRod most of the get operations should be initiated from the main
owner, so Manik's changes shouldn't make a big difference in the number of
active threads.

How about throughput, has it also improved compared to 5.2.0.CR3, or is it
the same?