[infinispan-dev] Staggering remote GET calls

Radim Vansa rvansa at redhat.com
Thu Feb 21 02:29:27 EST 2013

Manik, as I have stated in later mails, the test was not executed properly, therefore these good results.
Actually, I think there is a bug in the branch, as you set expected responses in FutureCollator to dest.size() but still send only one message, if the first response is not successful but without exception set (the objectFuture.get() is interrupted, I am not sure why this happens, but it happens) the thread blocks infinitely. I have patched it and hope I'll get results soon.

Radim