[infinispan-dev] Staggering remote GET calls

Erik Salter an1310 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 26 08:55:01 EST 2013

Tune in real-time, of course ;)

Erik

From: infinispan-dev-bounces at lists.jboss.org
[mailto:infinispan-dev-bounces at lists.jboss.org] On Behalf Of Mircea Markus
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 7:36 AM
To: infinispan -Dev List
Subject: Re: [infinispan-dev] Staggering remote GET calls

On 26 Feb 2013, at 10:56, Manik Surtani wrote:

I'm not surprised that read performance suffers a bit actually.  Which is
why we broadcast the GETs originally.  But once the staggering timeout
becomes configurable, this should be something people can tune.

+1. Also the performance increase for writes is huge. I think this should be
the default, as read efficiency can be improved by L1.

Mircea Markus

Infinispan lead (www.infinispan.org)