[infinispan-dev] dist exec draining thread pool

Vladimir Blagojevic vblagoje at redhat.com
Tue Jan 8 10:43:43 EST 2013

On 13-01-08 2:58 PM, Mircea Markus wrote:
> On 8 Jan 2013, at 14:00, Ales Justin wrote:
>
>> Invoking a few
> how many tasks?
> The Executor that rejects the task is configured externally. If 3
> threads are not enough you should either increase the number of
> threads or use a different rejection policy.

As Mircea mentioned this is expected unless tasks are submitted
sequentially after each one finishes, right? If we drain the pool while
you submit tasks sequentially then there is something seriously wrong in
our code. However, if you submit bunch of tasks in parallel then this
might happen given the pool size! Do you agree?

Regards,
Vladimir