[infinispan-dev] Random test failures should be fixed before 5.2.0.FINAL

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Mon Jan 21 09:08:41 EST 2013

Just a reminder to everyone that you should check the list of testsuite stability issues assigned to you before Final.

Amongst all those jiras (see: https://issues.jboss.org/issues/?filter=12317273), important bugs might be hiding as shown in https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-2719 which started as a random failure, but there's an important race condition that needs fixing.

Cheers,