[infinispan-dev] Map/Reduce Tasks and classpath

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 09:01:44 EST 2013

> Ales - how could we bundle something like this as an AS module and play nice with modular class loading there?

Well, I would say we're back to that discussion with AdvancedCache::withClassloader. :-)
Same thing with M/R -- can it tap into app's CL?
Otherwise TCCL should do, in JEE env.

Or perhaps some init(Cache cache) on M/R classes, where it can get a hold of Cache,
which would then expose app' CL, via AC::withClassloader?

-Ales