[infinispan-dev] Map/Reduce Tasks and classpath

Ray Tsang saturnism at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 12:42:47 EST 2013

Tristan,

After the quick groovy poc, I discovered the design/plan doc for m/r
over hotrod that mentioned  stored procedure approach.

Where will the script be stored and how will the user store it?
(Perhaps stored also in a cache?)

I just implemented something w/ jsr223 that might be generic enough
for hooking into the script store.  :)