[infinispan-dev] RemoteCache vs BasicCache

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Thu Jul 4 08:27:16 EDT 2013

+1 for #2 or #3

Having multiple interfaces sounds interesting, as "traits" but I'm not
too convinced.. would need to play with it.
But I definitely think we need at least one common API so that people
can easily replace embedded/remote usage.

If we had a sane roadmap I would say go for #3, and we eventually back
off if it doesn't look too good in examples.

Sanne