[infinispan-dev] Integrating Karsten's FCS

Randall Hauch rhauch at redhat.com
Tue Jul 9 10:20:11 EDT 2013

ModeShape does have a backup/restore feature that scans the whole contents of a repository to a file system, which later can be read back in to populate an empty installation. I'm just surprised that Infinispan doesn't provide or want to provide something like this out-of-the-box.

Also, is it just me, or does KFCS remind me of fried chicken? (Get it, KFCS … KFC Store … fried chicken. :-)