[infinispan-dev] Integrating Karsten's FCS

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Thu Jul 11 03:22:05 EDT 2013

On Jul 9, 2013, at 11:07 AM, Radim Vansa <rvansa at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

^ I don't think you can remove it in 6.0 Final. If you wanna do any kind of migration or rolling upgrade from the curren FCS to the new one, you need to have the current FCS around, to be able to read data in that format/setup and then write it to the new cache store. The moment you can remove it is the moment you've decided that no more migrations are gonna happen.