[infinispan-dev] Infinispan 6.0.0.Alpha1 is out!

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Tue Jul 23 10:04:44 EDT 2013

This is not quite true. There are constraints on what a Red Hat
sponsored project can use infrastructure wise.
Most of them are fairly reasonable, I encourage you to have a look at
it before going further.
https://docspace.corp.redhat.com/docs/DOC-133222

In particular there are business reasons to use JBoss's JIRA.

Also,it's mostly formality but you better present the project in front
of the TAG sooner than later for approval before it becomes a drama.

Emmanuel