[infinispan-dev] Secondary cache stores moved to their own repos

Tristan Tarrant ttarrant at redhat.com
Tue Jul 30 11:47:32 EDT 2013

Dear all,

I have just completed the move of all "secondary" cachestores to their
own repos on github. This means:

bdbje, jdbm, cassandra, cloud, hbase, leveldb, jpa and mongodb

This means that their release cycle is now decoupled from that of
Infinispan itself and releases will happen on a "best-effort" basis.
Needless to say that we should consider them at all abandoned and we
should strive to keep them working with upstream, which is what I intend
to do for example as part of the upcoming "undeprecation" of the
cachestore API.

Tristan