[infinispan-dev] Using infinispan as quorum-based nosql

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Mon Jun 3 09:04:27 EDT 2013

We're aware of the problem (https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-2402).

@Dan, has there been any updates on this?

This is not in yet: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-263

^ Not sure if that'll work. @Dan?

> P.S. Another Q for me, how does it work now, when SuspectException is
> thrown from CommitCommand broadcasting. Af far as I can see, commit is
> still done on some remote nodes (that are still in the cluster), but
> rolled back on local node because of this exception. Am I correct?

^ How Infinispan reacts in these situations depends a lot on the type of communications (synchronous or asynchronous) and the transaction configuration. Mircea can provide more details on this.

Cheers,