[infinispan-dev] (additional use case for WF8) Removing Infinispan dependency on the Hibernate-Infinispan module in 4.x

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Mon Jun 3 19:20:00 EDT 2013

My very personal opinion is that if the user requires to "bring his
own" Hibernate jars it is fair enough to require in turn that he
should bring his own cache implementations as well.

It would be nice if we could test that one could then use different
versions of Infinispan & JGroups, properly isolated from the ones WF
provides.

In an ideal world such a different Infinispan version should have the
option to reuse the "main" JGroups channel managed by the AS... but I
realize that is still a long way to go.

Sanne