[infinispan-dev] Suppressing state transfer via JMX

Erik Salter an1310 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 7 08:45:56 EDT 2013

I'd like something similar.  If I have equal keys on two machines (given an
orthogonal setup and a TACH), I'd like to suppress state transfer and run
with only one copy until I can recover my machines.  The business case is
that in a degraded scenario, additional replicas aren't going to buy me
anything, as a failure will most likely be at the machine level and will
cause me to lose data.  Once I've recovered the other machine, I can turn
back on state transfer to get my data redundancy.

Erik