[infinispan-dev] New bundler performance

Radim Vansa rvansa at redhat.com
Thu Jun 13 04:24:53 EDT 2013

Seems that it's somewhat better (6050 writes/s) but not at the previous level.
I am trying to cherry-pick it directly on the commit that failed it and see where is the difference, then maybe I'll have to generate alternative branch with ISPN-3221 commit after ISPN-2848 73da108cdcf9db4f3edbcd6dbda6938d6e45d148 and iterate to next regression origin.

Pedro: I've noticed that in JGroupsTransport:577 you're changing the third parameter of CommandAwareRpcDispatcher.constructMessage from false (as found in 113842c8cf91cbb5a1bbd26e05fab7024fdec081) to true (as appears in later commits), is this desired?

Radim