[infinispan-dev] Build script for ISPN

Navin Surtani nsurtani at redhat.com
Thu Jun 13 23:04:37 EDT 2013

Greetings all,

I had this idea yesterday that it might be useful for ISPN to have a build.sh (and similar .bat) script for compiling - rather like WildFly.

My reasons for this is that since different projects around JBoss tend to have different tweaks and requirements when it comes to MAVEN_OPTS and also the Maven settings.xml file, I figured it might be useful to be able to provide the Infinispan specific settings through this approach. Galder mentioned that the MAVEN_OPTS may not be required anymore due to some changes in the testsuite over the past couple of months, but I have a feeling that it might prove useful to have this script nonetheless.

WDYT?

Navin Surtani

Software Engineer
JBoss SET