[infinispan-dev] performance regression with replication

Radim Vansa rvansa at redhat.com
Fri Jun 14 03:20:05 EDT 2013

Hi Mircea,

I am afraid that your assumption is wrong - tx cache with 1pc autocommit, accessed non-transactionally has about 1.1M - 1.2M reads/s and write performance varies between 3600 and 6900 writes/s (specifically, in one test it was 3600, 4300, 4500 and 6900). That's surprising, I've checked that the consistent hash is spread evenly.
I am talking about new bundler and all changes (ISPN-2848 + ISPN-3221, ISPN-2772 + ISPN-3196) merged in - I've checked the performance on both pruivo's branch and my t_regression with reordered commits.

Do you still need the JProfiler output with/without ISPN-2772?

Radim