[infinispan-dev] L1 Data Container

cotton-ben ben.cotton at ALUMNI.RUTGERS.EDU
Wed Jun 19 11:44:05 EDT 2013

/>>    At the opposite site, I don't see how - as a user - I could optimally
>>    tune a separate container.

> I agree that is more difficult to configure, this was one of my points as
> both a drawback and benefit.   It > sounds like in general you don't
> believe the benefits outweigh the drawbacks then./

Hi William.  The benefits of your ambition to provide  L1 capability
enhancements -- for /certain/ user's completeness requirements-- definitely
outweigh the drawbacks . This is a FACT.

However, for the /typical/ user's completeness requirements, this FACT
probably won't be relevant.