[infinispan-dev] FAO Infinispan Developers: Must set JAVA_HOME_7 environment variable

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Thu Jun 20 05:43:38 EDT 2013

On Jun 19, 2013, at 10:41 AM, Tristan Tarrant <ttarrant at redhat.com> wrote:

> I think we should.
> Netty uses the maven-enforcer-plugin to force compilation with a JDK 1.7, animal-sniffer-maven-plugin to ensure that only classes available in previous versions are used.

^ Is the plugin really called "animal-sniffer-maven-plugin"? LOL

That works for me as well. A lot of projects are moving towards building with JDK7 already (Wildfly, Vert.x…etc), so if we move to build on JDK7 it makes my life easier.

I'll add a note to ISPN-3242 to remove the JAVA_HOME_7 ref from JCache.

Cheers,