[infinispan-dev] Big commit coming up

Manik Surtani msurtani at redhat.com
Fri Jun 21 11:52:42 EDT 2013

Guys,

I'm about to put in a big commit on master, to switch to the Apache license.  The patch will contain:

* Updated README.mkdn
* Updated LICENSE.txt.vm
* A new COPYRIGHT.mkdn in the project root
* Removal of *all* copyright headers on all source code files

Point #4 will mean that all outstanding pull requests will need to be rebased before being merged in.

Also, as a note to reviewers, please ensure there are NO copyright headers on any src code files after this patch is in.

Now before I submit the patch - what does everyone think of this?

Cheers
Manik
manik at jboss.org
twitter.com/maniksurtani