[infinispan-dev] ISPN-3249: DatabaseStoredIndexTest

Navin Surtani nsurtani at redhat.com
Mon Jun 24 01:01:51 EDT 2013

Hey all,

Sorting out the Lucene module Configuration API migration at the moment. I've a bit unsure how to configure the setup in DatabaseStoredIndexTest for the JIRA in $subject.

Git commit:

Apologies for the whitespace changes. I'll clean that up for the actual PR. (Am I supposed to replace tabs with spaces or not in the codestyle?)

https://github.com/navssurtani/infinispan/commit/830b98d3eb63ce562582b9e05d4062f941973084

Failure logs:

There's quite a bit of noise here I know.

http://pastie.org/8073884

I think that I've missed a TableManipulation or JDBC configuration step (or both).

Navin Surtani

Software Engineer
JBoss SET
JBoss EAP