[infinispan-dev] Introducing builder subpackages

Dan Berindei dan.berindei at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 05:41:37 EDT 2013

-1 as well, as a user you only use ConfigurationBuilder and
GlobalConfigurationBuilder directly, and moving them to a subpackage would
make them less accessible.

If anything, I'd move these two classes to the parent package
(org.infinispan.configuration), but like Sanne said there's no point in
breaking the configuration again.