[infinispan-dev] protobuf as a marshalling format for infinispan remote-query

Adrian Nistor anistor at redhat.com
Fri Jun 28 14:53:38 EDT 2013

ProtoStreams fits :)!

Many people seem to need such a library, that's why /protostuff/ [1]
project was created as an alternative, which sadly is quite incomplete
for our purposes (lacks support for schema evolution! - unknown fields
are just discarded) and does not seem to be frequently maintained.

[1] http://code.google.com/p/protostuff/