[infinispan-dev] Bye bye wrappers, ComparingConcurrentHashMapv8 is here (ISPN-2281)

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Wed Mar 20 07:25:29 EDT 2013

Why would you need to *store* anything which is equal for all entries?
I'd have an interceptor "decorate" stuff with some constant additions;
otherwise you could also think of reusing instances, like I had
suggested a while back to change the Externalizer contract to allow it
to be passed some context to make unique objects taking them from a
pool.

At least it looks like you would have to split such metadata: version
for example needs to be maintained per entry, as will be vector
clocks.

Sanne