[infinispan-dev] a nice HTML5 console for Infinispan & a question on MBean names...

James Strachan james.strachan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 07:47:15 EDT 2013

Many thanks!

BTW does this exception ring any bells:
ERROR | qtp581815510-700 | ISPN019003: Interpreter error
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.infinispan.cli.interpreter.Interpreter.execute(Interpreter.java:161)
at org.infinispan.jmx.ResourceDMBean.invoke(ResourceDMBean.java:287)
at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:819)
at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(JmxMBeanServer.java:791)

I can polish what I have so you can try it out locally if its any
help. I seem to get this whatever commands I execute.

Incidentally do the session IDs timeout after a while? Seems like I
saw that once or twice (though could be a hawtio bug :). If so I'm
wondering if it might be easier to have a new method
executeWithTemporarySessionId(cacheName, sql) or something like that
so we don't have to keep track of when a session ID is stale or have
to do 2 operations when we don't mind about the session ID (i.e. use
one session ID per operation)?.