[infinispan-dev] JCache implementation documentation

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Wed May 1 03:28:59 EDT 2013

On Apr 29, 2013, at 1:03 PM, cotton-ben <ben.cotton at ALUMNI.RUTGERS.EDU> wrote:

> /> implementation).  Will you extend this test to also audition the usage of
>> javax.transaction.UserTransaction (arjuna, et. al. implementations?) and
>> its
>> JCACHE factory bridge via javax.cache.CacheManager.getUserTransaction()  ?
>
> ^ Hmmmm, which test are you refering to exactly? /
>
> *See line 46 at
> https://github.com/galderz/jcache/commit/bde63b75a1e6e47edb3288c775aac233d42a0343
>
> That test does not Use the 107 specified
> javax.cache.CacheManager.getUserTransaction() API factory ....  instead it
> seems to be using an ajuna specific API.

^ Oh, that's just demo code I used for the JSR-107 presentation the other week.

Your suggestion makes sense.

https://github.com/galderz/jcache/issues/1

https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/tree/master/core/src/test/java/org/infinispan/api/mvcc package contains a lot of tests in this area, checking locking aquisition, and whether reads are blocked or not, i.e. LockTestBase

https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/blob/master/core/src/test/java/org/infinispan/api/mvcc/repeatable_read/RepeatableReadLockTest.java