[infinispan-dev] TeamCity and automatic pull request build

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Fri May 3 04:55:14 EDT 2013

On Apr 29, 2013, at 11:41 AM, Mircea Markus <mmarkus at redhat.com> wrote:

> As you might have noticed the "GitHub integration" plugin has been set in CI. It posts notifications on the pull request page on the status of the build.
> Few words on how it works:
> - whenever a pull request is made it triggers a build on the merge between that pull request and the master. That should be the equivalent of what put integrate_pull_request script does, so it's quite reliable for integration.
> - when you update the pull request the build is triggered again, based on the new merge result

^ Once you update the pull request, the build might be triggered again, but the link to the teamcity build seems to dissapear? How do you know if the build is still fine?

Something is fishy for example in https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/pull/1799

Here's the last build for 1799:
http://ci.infinispan.org/viewLog.html?buildId=1000&tab=buildResultsDiv&buildTypeId=bt9

No trace of any error in build in GitHub?