[infinispan-dev] Cpp client

Clifford Jansen cjansen at redhat.com
Mon May 6 13:07:29 EDT 2013

Hi,

I hope to finish a simple ping (and maybe get/put) in the next day or two, building on both Windows and Linux, with swig testability (if easy) or an idea of the difficulty to finish that.

After that, I was considering opening a JIRA with that code and proposed C++ development guidelines for public scrutiny.

If I need help getting my first Infinispan server going, I'll let you know.

Cliff