[infinispan-dev] [infinispan-internal] Message flow tracer/analyzer

Radim Vansa rvansa at redhat.com
Tue May 7 11:43:43 EDT 2013

OK, I'll post more info after I add some more analyses.

Btw., could you recommend me any lightweight off-memory Map<String, AtomicInteger> implementation? Is ISPN local + file cache store the right implementation, or is this too heavyweight? I just need to record number of appearances for every message (in parallel) and there can be tens of gigabytes of logs -> it won't fit into RAM. After a short googling, I found jdbm2 - is this the right tool or would you rather recommend setting up ISPN or something else?

Radim