[infinispan-dev] TimeService (ISPN-3069): CacheLoader API break

Pedro Ruivo pedro at infinispan.org
Wed May 8 05:34:26 EDT 2013

Hi guys,

In order to use the TimeService inside the cache loaders/stores I had to
change the method init() to include a new parameter the TimeService.

Do you see any issue about it?

My first though was to pick the TimeService from the
GlobalComponentRegistry, however this solution does not work for the
test suite since the cache is null or it is "Mocked" and I don't have
access to the GlobalComponentRegistry in other way.

Cheers,
Pedro