[infinispan-dev] moving (some) cache stores in a different github repository

Manik Surtani msurtani at redhat.com
Thu May 9 10:10:53 EDT 2013

This is something we discussed last year.  IIRC we agreed that all cache stores (except the 0-dep FCS) and hot rod clients will move out of the infinispan repo, and have their own repos.  They will also have their own release cycles, so will only be released as and when there is a change in their code.

Now when it comes to breaking stuff, this means that our CI will get more complex.  Any changes to core will cause a build and re-test of all "consuming" projects (cache stores and hot rod clients).  Failures on any of these "consuming" projects should cause a failure in core's CI suite.