[infinispan-dev] Recovery with async cache mode

Pedro Ruivo pedro at infinispan.org
Fri May 10 11:16:25 EDT 2013

I though to put a warning when recovery=true and useSynchronization=true
to warn the users that recovery is not available with Synchronization.
But I've realized that this is our default configuration.

I'm going to keep the warning and add it to
SampleConfigFilesCorrectnessTest.TOLERABLE_WARNINGS (the only failing
test so far).

I think that is ok since this configuration will not create any data
inconsistencies neither any issue.

Do you see any problem in logging the warning?

Cheers,
Pedro