[infinispan-dev] Docu and blog on Equivalence functions

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Mon May 20 08:10:24 EDT 2013

Hi,

Documentation [1] and blog post [2] on storing objects with non-extendable custom equals/hashCode() implementations (i.e arrays) using new Equivalence function have just been published.

I've spotted a small issue with ByteArrayEquivalence (https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-3122) but it does not affect documentation. I've adjusted the documentation to make sure Infinispan's ByteArrayEquivalence is not configured via XML, at least until next release.

Feedback welcomed :)

Cheers,

[1] https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/ISPN/Storing+objects+%28e.g.+arrays%29+with+custom+Equivalence+functions
[2] http://infinispan.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/storing-arrays-in-infinispan-53-without.html