[infinispan-dev] NPE with Cache.replace()

Bela Ban bban at redhat.com
Tue May 21 06:14:09 EDT 2013

[Mircea]

Might be a problem in xsite replication when the keys that are updated
are not present. This happens all the time as xsite state transfer is
not yet implemented: a new site comes online, no state transfer, and an
xsite replication update will not be able to replace non-existing keys.

I suggest to use a straight put() for updates, or a new internal
replaceIfPresentOrPutIfNotPresent()...

--
Bela Ban, JGroups lead (http://www.jgroups.org)