[infinispan-dev] Suppressing state transfer via JMX

Manik Surtani msurtani at redhat.com
Fri May 31 09:17:19 EDT 2013

On 31 May 2013, at 14:12, Adrian Nistor <anistor at redhat.com> wrote:

> ISPN-3140 only mentions suspending state transfer. The partial cluster shutdown scenario is part of ISPN-1394. Doesn't it make sense to merge them?

ISPN-3140 (manually suppressing state transfer) is regardless of partial or complete shutdown.  My example only detailed a full shutdown scenario, but applies in the case of a partial shutdown as well.

ISPN-1394 is much bigger - it covers not just suppressing state transfer but also initiating state transfer, which is much more complex IMO.

manik at jboss.org
twitter.com/maniksurtani