[infinispan-dev] Red Hat sponsored research relating to Infinispan

Paul Robinson paul.robinson at redhat.com
Wed Nov 6 03:53:36 EST 2013

Mircea,

We plan to record the event too. This is done automatically by hangouts-on-air, but we also do a higher-quality recording with ScreeenFlow.

The benefit of coming to the event live, is that you can join in the discussion. But it can't be helped that you are travelling.

Paul.

paul.robinson at redhat.com

JBoss, a Division of Red Hat
Directors:Michael Cunningham (US), Charles Peters (US), Matt Parson (US), Paul Hickey (Ireland)