[infinispan-dev] Issue with nested transactions

Faseela K faseela.k at ericsson.com
Fri Nov 8 08:09:28 EST 2013

Hi,

  I have two osgi bundles, both having two separate caches.
  I explicitly started a transaction in Bundle 1.
  Within the transaction, I am accessing Bundle 2's cache(this is implicit transaction, since autocommit is true), and modifying it.
  Now, there is some operation on Bundle 1's cache done.
  After this operation, if I do a roll back,  Only Bundle 1's cache operations are getting rolled back.
  I am not getting any error, though.
  Does anyone know why this happens?

  Steps :

    1) Bundle 1 - transaction started
    2) update bundle 2 cache
    3) update bundle 1 cache
    4) Bundle 1 - transaction rollback

    Issue : bundle 2 cache not rolled back!!

Thanks,
Faseela