[infinispan-dev] To bundle or not to bundle is the question

Radim Vansa rvansa at redhat.com
Fri Nov 8 10:15:18 EST 2013

First of all, I think that naming "old", "new" where 3.2.7 new == 3.4.0
old sucks. Let's use some more meaningful names.

Changing the DONT_BUNDLE flag to apply on network communication but
rather to stack processing isn't a bad idea, if it helps performance.
However, changing the flag meaning to be dependent on the bundler type
sounds rather confusing.

Radim

--
Radim Vansa <rvansa at redhat.com>